What is cosmetic dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry includes a number of dental services. Each of these treatments is aimed at enhancing the natural beauty of your smile for a look you love to show off and share. If you have ever felt self-conscious about your smile because of cosmetic flaws or imperfections, or if you simply want to make your smile more beautiful, cosmetic dentistry in Dearborn, Michigan, may be what you need. Our experienced dentists are skilled in a number of cosmetic dental services, and we are committed to helping you achieve the smile of your dreams.
Do I need cosmetic dentistry?
Drs. Farber and Farber may recommend cosmetic dentistry for your smile if you are interested in correcting cosmetic flaws and enhancing the appearance of your smile. With our cosmetic dental services, we can enhance your smile by:
- Restoring teeth that are broken, chipped, or fractured
- Filling in gaps and spaces between teeth
- Correcting teeth that are slightly crooked or crowded
- Restoring extremely worn teeth
- Improving irregularly shaped teeth or teeth that look too long, too small, or too pointed
- Whitening teeth that are darkened, stained, or yellowed
- Fixing an uneven gum line
If you believe cosmetic dentistry is right for your smile, we welcome you to call or visit us today at Dearborn West Dental. We are eager to help you reach all of your goals for your smile!