What is oral surgery?
Oral surgery includes a number of surgical treatments and procedures designed to improve the health, functionality, and appearance of your smile. In most cases, our dentists strive to improve your smile with more conservative treatments; however, if these treatments are not successful or if your needs necessitate a surgical treatment, we may suggest oral surgery. Drs. Farber and Farber are pleased to work closely with Dr. Henry Bryan, an oral maxillofacial surgeon, to provide you with high-quality results. We offer several types of oral surgery in Dearborn, Michigan, including:
- Tooth extraction and removal of impacted teeth
- Facial injury repair
- Jaw surgery to treat a TMJ disorder, to correct unequal jaw growth, or to improve the fit of dentures
- Lesion removal and biopsy
- Dental implant placement to replace one or more missing teeth
- Facial infection treatment
- Gum surgery to treat periodontal disease
- Cleft lip and cleft palate repair
You can rest assured that no matter what type of oral surgery you need, we use the greatest care and skill for a dental experience that is as comfortable as possible. To learn more about oral surgery and the treatment options we provide at Dearborn West Dental, please call or visit us today.